Explore Fact Sheet
What is the business focus of Explore?
Explore Information Services is a leading provider of automotive claims, underwriting and information solutions to the insurance carrier, repair shop and government agency markets. Explore is a business unit of Solera Holdings, Inc., the leading global claims solutions provider serving the automotive industry. Solera provides world-class claims, underwriting and information solutions that help customers automate their processes; managing millions of claims each year efficiently and effectively, and resolving billions of dollars in claims settlements.
- A trusted source of rating and underwriting solutions to property and casualty insurers across the United States.
- The leading provider of violation monitoring and driver discovery solutions for the insurance industry.
Explore partners with our customers to provide Insight That Works.SM
When was your company established?
Explore was founded in 1989 and has grown steadily over the past 20 years serving the insurance industry along with local, state and federal government agencies.
Who makes up the Explore leadership team?
- Thomas D. Eggenberger – Managing Director
- Mark L. Thompson – Chief Financial Officer
- Cliff J. Adel – Vice President of Driver Data Solutions
- Kurt Sames – Vice President of Product and Market Development
- John P. McGuire – Associate General Counsel & Director of Compliance
- Brian Filip – Assistant Managing Director
- Robert D. Mishur – Director of Sales
- Jon G. Hemze – Director of Information Technology
Where is Explore located?
Explore has Minnesota offices in Eagan and Marshall.
How can you be contacted?
General telephone number is 800.531.9125.